* This is a Museum Show-Piece Worth Flying!
* This S-11-1 (S-II)- delivered to Dutch Air Force in 1949.
* Out of Two, this is the Only S-11 Flying in The United States.
* Parts for S-11's are still available, but again - The only Flyable one here!
* Current Annual, Overhauled Engine about 10 hrs.
* She Flies PERFECT - Very fun and vary comfortable.
* EXCELLANT CONDITION!
* The last S-11 Picture in this listing was the first S-11 Design!
* Don't forget - I said she is the only original S-11-1 Flying in this country.
NOTE'S: Please check the Logbooks, if they are provided in this listing.
Logbooks, Airworthiness Reports, and Damage History Records are Usually Listed. Look Above the Pictures and Press on: "DOCUMENTS / LOGBOOKS"
Cable Aircraft Sales / Robert N. Mohs attempt to represent this aircraft accurately. Even though we try our best to be accurate with our listings, the descriptions we provide are not guaranteed to be accurate. The buyer must accept complete responsibility to ensure that the aircraft, and its components, that are hereby listed is/are accurate. We always recommend a qualified FAA Mechanic do a Pre-Purchase, Airworthiness Inspection.
All our aircraft are subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn from the market without notice.
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number